Last week I got a new item to add to my kawaii collection- it is the biggest item. Okay it might not be super kawaii right now but its my new work space and new Desk. My new desk is really cute ,its white with pink drawers and I ended up getting a cute pink matching stool as well!
I hope this work space will bring about new and wonder kawaii ideas. It took a while to build *sigh* and so far I have not really set it up to the most kawaii way possible ,As you can see, my Laptop is not even set up on it yet. It has become home to my kawaii funko figures and stationary boxes for the time being. I plan to keep all my Pen pal stuff, Camera and Laptop here too. I hope to add lots more Kawaii things to my new desk/ Workspace.
Cute idea and handy information the stool has a hidden storage area inside, It's such a cute colour. Its rather comfortable as well.The tiny one belongs to chibi who likes to copy everything I do!
Got some of my Kawaii friends on my desk too!
Can you spot all the items that I have received with the Kawaii club? And Look I have got my stuff at hand for all those kawaii ideas that will come to mind for upcoming projects.
How to make your own office, workspace and desk, super cute!
*Make sure its okay with your managers to revamp your desk.*
Because my desk is at home, I am very lucky to get away with anything on my desl, so please check the rules for your work before revamping your workspace.
- First thing to do is clean away everything on your desk, its best to work from a blank canvas. Dust, wipe and take everything off the desk. Best to start with a clean slate.
- If you can pick a new desk, pick one that is in a nice shade or colour that is kawaii.Or you could even paint the desk yourself. If that is something you can't do , then look into buying a desk mat that you can lay down on surface of your desk and these come in all colours, shapes and sizes. These will add a splash of colour to a dull looking desk
- You could also look at your chair or stool for sitting at your desk, You can pick one that matches your desk or even recover a office chair with cute looking fabric.
- Look around your environment and see if there is space on the walls to put up Kawaii style posters. Or if posters are to big then print of small sized images to decorate your walls.
- Or why not peg up with mini pegs on a string and have that hanging near you, with all of your Kawaii decorative polaroid photos.~Happy times!
- Place useful items on your desk for example desk tidy pots, file storage and other items. But see if you can find them in a cute colour shape or even with your favourite characters on them.
- Decorate everything! Simple yet effective and can be lots of fun. Use stickers, washi tape and colourful pens.
- Add objects such as kawaii toys, figures to arrange on your desk, Cute photo frames and clocks would work or why not add some colourful flowers to brighten up your day. These things will make you smile and keep you motivated! Pick things that are Kawaii to you.
- Pick cute styles and kawaii characters on Memo and sticky pads instead of these dull neon yellow sticky notes! As well as cute letter sets, stationary and note books.
- Why not make a inspiration or Kawaii pin board to have on your desk or wall above your desk.
- Remember to keep the drawers to your desk cute and clean with drawer organisers , this will keep everything neat and in place.
- Lastly , Keep everything neat and tidy on your desk. Put things back in own home.Clean it often as well as keeping it clutter free! And you will have a super Kawaii workspace every day to enjoy!